NFL Players Inc. recently released its quarterly ranking of the top 50 NFL players for merchandise sales, and the Denver Bronco’s quarterback topped the list.
The ranking represents sales from jerseys, t-shirts, photos and other accessories sold by more than 80 NFLPI licensees between September 1 and November 30. Manning outsold all other players in Fatheads, bobbleheads and Nike game jerseys to unseat second quarter champion Russell Wilson from the top spot.
NFLPI Top 10 Player Sales Rankings
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
3. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
4. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
6. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
7. J.J. Watt, Houston Texans
8. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks
9. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
10. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks